Air Current Problems
- Exhausted air creates a vacuum making it difficult to open doors when trying to enter room.
- Exhausted air being replaced by makeup air creates a wind tunnel effect.
- Stagnant air holds odors, dust, and other microscopic particles allowing them to settle on equipment. An oil-mist haze develops around machinery.
Air Current Solutions
AIRMAX ducting distributes air evenly, providing efficient heating and venting.
- Ideal for shipping areas where doors open and close all day long.
- Positive air pressure slows down in-coming air from outside saving money on energy bills.
- Excellent choice for paint shops, chemical plants, anywhere that needs to exhaust fumes.
- AIRMAX air distribution quickly replaces exhausted air to prevent negative air pressure.
- Prevents doors slamming or sticking because of high velocity wind currents caused by negative air pressure.
For a FREE consultation or additional info contact us.