Summer Cooling Problems
- Open doors and bays suck in warm air from outside, mixing with colder air settled on floor level. Air conditioning cannot be balanced properly.
- Air conditioning thermostat is turned down to compensate for incoming warm air causing a rise in electric costs. Stagnant air pockets develop.
- Burner and oven efficiency drops. Burner units corrode and process fumes settle in work areas.
Summer Cooling Solutions
Big energy saver for warehouses, gyms, stadiums... any facility with high ceilings.
- AIRMAX duct is suspended low to get air to employees and/or spectators.
- Air is directed downward to provide circulation to cool building occupants.
- Hot air generated from machinery, lighting, etc. is forced up and out the roof.
- AIRMAX ducts connect to fan units for exhaust or intake.
For a FREE consultation or additional info contact us.