AIRMAX Custom Solutions
The Airmax system is custom designed specifically for your unique needs and application. The exact length of the ducting runs, the size and placement of the air discharge ports are all engineered to maximize the effect of the Airmax installation.
An Airmax representative will make a field visit to gather all the pertinent information to design and fabricate a system specifically for your building. Every unit is designed to work in concert with the other units to maximize the heat recovery in all of the manufacturing & warehouse areas.
AIRMAX air-distribution ducting conforms to any configuration to accommodate any facility: large or small.
AIRMAX will custom solve these problems that may be plaguing your building facility:
- Dust sticking to equipment and automobiles when moved between prep-station and paint booth.
- Excessive concrete dust clogs machinery and is ingested into worker's lungs.
- Fumes linger where solvents and other chemicals are used.
- Exhausted air creates a vacuum making it difficult to open doors when trying to enter room.
- Exhausted air being replaced by makeup air creates a wind tunnel effect.
- Stagnant air holds odors, dust, and other microscopic particles allowing them to settle on equipment. An oil-mist haze develops around machinery.
Grow House Air Distribution Problems
- Lack of fresh air flowing to plants.
- Stagnant air.
- Mold growth and pest infestation.
- Poor plant growth and health
- Warm air settles under ceiling forcing down colder air making work areas drafty and cold.
- Heat consumption rises as workers turn up the thermostat to try to get warmer.
- Open doors and bays cause cold air to be sucked into the main work area forcing any warm air available up to the ceiling.
- Open doors and bays suck in warm air from outside, mixing with colder air settled on floor level. Air conditioning cannot be balanced properly.
- Air conditioning thermostat is turned down to compensate for incoming warm air causing a rise in electric costs. Stagnant air pockets develop.
- Burner and oven efficiency drops. Burner units corrode and process fumes settle in work areas.