AIRMAX Has Industrial Winter Heating Solutions
For many industrial or large facilities, heating costs skyrocket in the winter due to inefficiencies in the building's air distribution system. In the winter, it can be especially difficult to maintain a warm and comfortable environment for employees. The AIRMAX fabric ducting system is the perfect solution for winter heating and air distribution problems.
Common Facility Winter Heating Problems
Some of the common facility heating problems in the wintertime:
- Warm air settles under ceiling forcing down colder air making work areas drafty and cold.
- Heat consumption rises because of uneven heating.
- Workers may continually turn up the thermostat to try to get warmer.
- Open doors and bays cause cold air to be sucked into the main work area forcing any warm air available up to the ceiling.
AIRMAX Heating and Winter Cost-Saving Solutions
Fabric ducting systems designed and installed (or DIY "In-the-Box") by AIRMAX will mitigate heat loss and temperature fluctuations. Lightweight, cost efficient fabric ducting provides even air distribution and improves air circulation to interior areas of buildings and facilities large or small. Improvements include:
- AIRMAX ducting can attach to existing diffusers for efficient heat control and distribution.
- Heat trapped in upper rafters is forced down by make-up air in AIRMAX ducting, providing comfort to occupants
- Heat recovery systems capture waste heat from machinery, lights, etc. and move it to other areas of the building.
- AIRMAX ducting is lightweight and can be installed without any major production disruptions.
- Heat consumption will moderate as employees will be warmer and more comfortable.