AIRMAX Has Air Quality Solutions
There are many different air quality issues that a building or facility may experience. Manufacturing plants or facilities such as automotive paint/body shops use materials and processes that may produce fumes, dust, and other types of particulates.
Just a few of the air quality problems that can occur include:
- Dust that sticks to automobiles or manufactured products and parts when moved between prep station and paint booth or another area.
- Clogged machinery and problems with employee health due to excessive concrete dust.
- Fumes that don't dissipate but linger where solvents and other chemicals are in use.
Air Quality Filtration Systems and Solutions
The AIRMAX Down Draft Air Filtration system provides an all-encompassing method to purify the air in your facility. The AIRMAX Ultimate™ will eliminate irritating health-hazardous dust and paint particulates. For maximum effectiveness and ease, our floor-mounted unit features:
- Unique patented filter system designed to handle the most severe industrial environments.
- Special filters available to handle oil mist, humidity and related problems.
- 10 micron or 2 micron filtration
- Re-usable filters
- 3,500 CFM, 6,000 CFM, 12,000 CFM, 18,000 CFM
- Heavy duty 18-gauge steel construction
Our systems are suitable for air quality issues in a variety of applications; paint booths, paint shops, chemical plants, automotive shops, and any other facility that needs to exhaust fumes or particulates. AIRMAX will work with you to address you problem and provide an effective solution. Contact our team today.
AIRMAX Quality Filtration Systems in Action