AIRMAX Has Air Quality Solutions
There are many different air quality issues that a building or facility may experience. Manufacturing plants or facilities such as automotive paint/body shops use materials and processes that may produce fumes, dust, and other types of particulates.
Just a few of the air quality problems that can occur include:
- Dust that sticks to automobiles or manufactured products and parts when moved between prep station and paint booth or another area.
- Clogged machinery and problems with employee health due to excessive concrete dust.
- Fumes that don't dissipate but linger where solvents and other chemicals are in use.
Air Quality Filtration Systems and Solutions
The AIRMAX Down Draft Air Filtration system provides an all-encompassing method to purify the air in your facility. The AIRMAX Ultimate™ will eliminate irritating health-hazardous dust and paint particulates. For maximum effectiveness and ease, our floor-mounted unit features:
- Unique patented filter system designed to handle the most severe industrial environments.
- Special filters available to handle oil mist, humidity and related problems.
- 10 micron or 2 micron filtration
- Re-usable filters
- 3,500 CFM, 6,000 CFM, 12,000 CFM, 18,000 CFM
- Heavy duty 18-gauge steel construction